We are team of data-oriented technologist. We thrive on Web & Mobile Application, iOT Software-Hardware Integration, Data management and Creative Solution. We look for answers by incorporating technology in everyday’s life.
And now, we are hiring:
1. Internship Software Engineer (ISE)
As a software Engineer Intern you will be part of a team with more experienced engineers to help build and grow your skills while you create, support and deploy production applications/project.
• Collaborates & pairs with other project/product team members (UX, Engineering, Web, Project/Product Management) to create & deploy software solutions
• Review and discusses code from Senior Engineers to understand best practices & design patterns
• Document all processes and results through Engineer tracking system
• Document and test new software applications
• Develop applications (coding, programming)
• Assess new application ideas Requirements
– Computer Science / Management Information / Information Technology / Mathematics or any other major that related.
– Excellent analytical thinking
– Ability to work in a team
– Have basic knowledge in ERD, UML, Object Oriented Concept, Microservice Architecture.
– Have basic programming framework knowledge in Vue.Js/ Laravel/ Spring boot/ Flutter
2. Internship Project Admin & Sales (IPAS)
As a Project Admin and Sales Intern you will be part of a team with project management & presales team to help managing project documentation managing project team billable hours, this will give you learning to create eficiency team format, data analytics, clients relations.
• Collaborates & pairs Project management team and presales team in managing internal team and clients
• Help to prepare and provide documentation to internal team and key stakeholders
• Assisting for Admin tasks such as tracking client payment status, filing documentation of CR, contracts and maintaining records and databases
• Document all processes and results company tracking system Requirements
– Marketing / Management Information / Economic or any other major that related.
– Love analytical thinking and detail oriented
– Ability to work in a team
– To Conduct themselves professionally, with staff and clients
3. Senior Backend Engineer (SBE)
Backend Developer is the position for someone that love to create, code and improve the server, server-side applications and databases, help to create a functional, seamless experience for the enduser. Create improve back-end processes and codes and work with others to design a better program.
What will you do as Senior Backend Developer:
• Developing the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding & Debugging Explore new tools, new technology to help development process
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
• Hands-on Design and development experience on Microservices and Restful API
• Review code inclusive of efficient and reusable front-end infrastructure and components
• Interacts and engages with consumers/users and involves technical support teams in understanding the needs of the consumer/user
• Researches and evaluates new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the Front End team/software development systems and processes.
• Lead a small team, coach through reviews and feedback, support team to growth & help team to raise the capacity, skills and quality through proper execution.
• Communicate and give feedback and solutions with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
• As a code reviewer
• Establish and promote best practices, and educate others by presenting original concepts in departmental knowledge sharing meetings.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or any other relevant field
– Have 5++ years of working experience
– Have extensive experience in several these programming languages : Java, JEE Technologies, PHP or NodeJS or Angular
– Have extensive experience in several of these programming framework : Spring Boot, Struts 2 & Web Services, laravel, phalcon, sails.js
– Have extensive experience with Automated unit test (i.e. JUnit, Mocking frameworks) & Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Have experience with modern software development tools for Continuous Integration including Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira
– Experience with SQL or noSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
– Experience with GIT
– Have experience with Golang
– Have strong interpersonal & communication skills and am eager to learn.
– Team player & having good commitment on responsibilities
– Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
– Familiar with Agile Methodology
– Able to communicate and write in English Job Vacancy Super awesome if you
– Have experience in building scalable systems, networking
– Have 3-4 full life cycles of experience
– You have knowledge of software design patterns and architecture patterns
Please send your application and CV through:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Email: UMB_Nama Perusahaan_Lowongan/ Posisi_Nama Lengkap
contoh: UMB_Merkle Inovasi Teknologi_ISE_Agnes Aulia
Masa berlaku lowongan sampai dengan: 9 April 2021